Bachelor of Science in Engineering
Electrical Engineering majors are required to complete the following:
- CSE 1102 or ENGR 1166 (students who take a non-EE version of ENGR 1166 must also take ECE 1101)
- CSE 2300W;
- ECE 2001, 3001, 3101, 3111, 3201, 3211 or 3212 or 3231, 3221 or 4201, 4099W, 4111 or 4112, 4211 or 4225, 4901 and 4902;
- MATH 2110Q, 2210Q, and 2410Q;
- STAT 3345Q or MATH 3160;
- Professional Requirements courses (12 credits);
- Design Laboratory courses (6 credits);
- Elective courses (7 credits).
Further details and course sequences are given in the Electrical Engineering Guide to Course Selection.
The Electrical Engineering program educational objectives are that our alumni/ae: make technical contributions to design, development, and manufacturing in their practice of electrical engineering; advance in their professional career; and engage in professional development or post-graduate education to pursue flexible career paths amid future technological changes.