Bachelor of Science in Engineering
Offered jointly by the Departments of Computer Science and Engineering, and Electrical and Computer Engineering
Computer Engineering majors are required to complete the following:
- CSE 1729, 2100, 2102, 2300W, 2500, 3666, 4300;
- ECE 2001, 3101, 3201, 3221, 3401, 3421, 4099W, 4901, 4902;
- MATH 2110Q, 2210Q and 2410Q;
- STAT 3345Q;
- Professional Requirements courses (nine credits);
- Design Laboratory courses (six credits including ECE 3411);
- Elective course (three credits)
Further details and course sequences are given in the Computer Engineering Guide to Course Selection.
The Computer Engineering program combines coursework in computer science and electrical engineering providing a program that focuses on the design of computer hardware and digital systems.
The Computer Engineering undergraduate program educational objectives are that our alumni/ae: make technical contributions to design, development, and manufacturing in their practice of computer engineering, advance in their professional career and engage in professional development or post-graduate education to pursue flexible career paths amid future technological changes.