Bachelor of Science in Engineering
Chemical Engineering majors are required to complete the following:
- CHEG 2103, 2111, 3112, 3123, 3124, 3128, 3145, 3151, 4139, 4140, 4142, 4143W, and 4147;
- CHEG Electives (6 credits minimum);
- CHEM 1128Q (or 1148Q), 2443, 2444, 2446; ENGR 1166; MATH 2110Q and 2410Q;
- Professional/Engineering Requirements (9 credits);
- MCB/BIOL/CHEM requirement*;
- Elective courses (5 credits).
Selection of Professional Requirements courses must include engineering design work as detailed in the Chemical Engineering Guide to Course Selection.
At least three credits of Professional Requirements must be outside of Chemical Engineering. A maximum of six credits of independent chemical engineering research credits may be applied toward degree requirements.
The Chemical Engineering undergraduate program educational objectives are that our alumni/ae: our graduates will be gainfully employed in chemical engineering or related career paths including industrial, academic, governmental and non-governmental organizations. Our graduates will continue their professional activities and/or training to enhance their careers and/or pursue post-graduate studies.