Students must complete at least five upper-level courses in Medieval Studies disciplines, for a total of 15 credits. No more than three of these credits may be transferred from another college or university. Coursework must be at the 3000-4000 level, and may also include Variable Topics, Special Topics, Independent Study, Foreign Study, and graduate-level courses, as determined by the course content and consent of one of the Minor Advisors.
The five courses must be drawn from at least four of the following categories:
- Art History: ARTH 3220/3220W, 3230/W, 3240/W, 3210/W, 3260/W
- Classics and Ancient Mediterranean Studies: CAMS 3213, 3232, 3244; CAMS 3243/HIST 3340
- English: ENGL 3111, 3301, 3501, 3603
- French: FREN 3230
- Hebrew and Judaic Studies: HEJS 3201, 3301; CLCS 3201; HEJS 5397/CLCS 5301
- History: HIST 3335/CAMS 3250; HIST 3340/CAMS 3243; HIST 3350, 3360, 3361, 3420, 3460, 3704
- Interdepartmental: INTD 3260
- Italian Literary and Cultural Studies: ILCS 3253, 3254, 3255W
- Music: MUSI 3401
- Philosophy: PHIL 3261
- Spanish: SPAN 3200, 3261
The Minor is offered by the Medieval Studies Program.
For further information, contact Sherri Olson, Wood Hall, Room 229, (860) 486-3552.